Women are known for their over – the – top organizational skills which however is often limited to academic excellence or career excellence. Well this might be a bit much of generalization. There are many out there excited with their special day as long as it is within their comfort zone. Wedding planning can be easy and fun with the following simple tips:
• To retain the glow on your special day start off with a facial at least once in a month six months prior to the date of wedding. This would keep your skin radiant.
• Eat healthy and follow an exercise regime on a regular basis. Increase your water intake. Green tea can be of considerable help in leading a healthy life.
• Get your hands and feet manicured and pedicured respectively at regular intervals. Take note of your jewelry that they retain their shine and luster till the special day.
• Ensure that you have a fitted wedding gown with their beads, zip works and sequins intact. Try them on with the under garments to be worn at your wedding to avoid any flaws.
• In case you wish to go strapless, do away with your undergarments at least three hours prior to your wedding such that its mark is not retained while taking wedding clicks.
• Seek a reliable trouble shooter with sound organizational skills to free you of all worries of obvious hitches on the day.
• Arrange for the hair dresser; makeup artists and flowers at least a month prior to the day of wedding.
• Do not do away with your meals in the process of decking yourself up. Keep aside straws and small bite foods for the day to eat and drink without spoiling your make up.
• Do not go solo. Consider your groom’s opinion regarding all arrangements.